This is always the most difficult post for me write in a year! I agonize for a week over which books to include and can’t help but feel like I am snubbing some of my favourite reads. In actuality, any book that I have rated between a 9-10 all year merits to be on this list but that would take some of the fun out of the top lists. Suffice to say, these are books that have resonated with me profoundly and impressed me with the calibre of writing, character and plot development, and provocative message.
In alphabetical order:
- Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
- Love’s Reckoning (The Ballantyne Legacy #1) by Laura Frantz
- Wildflowers from Winter by Katie Ganshert
- The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
- Unending Devotion by Jody Hedlund
- The Breath of Dawn (A Rush of Wings #3) by Kristen Heitzmann
- Wings of Glass by Gina Holmes
- Trinity: Military War Dog (A Breed Apart #1) by Ronie Kendig
- Love at the Speed of Email by Lisa McKay
- The Messenger by Siri Mitchell
- The Choice by Robert Whitlow
- My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade
If you have a favourites post on your blog, link it below so I can add to my ever growing ‘Must Reads’ list. There are already so many books that have jumped to the top of my 2013 TBR pile after reading some of your posts 🙂
Happy New Year to you all and God bless you and your families in 2013!